Well, I'm so confused with this blogger thing, I feel like giving up! But I sent an email to the site, and they said if I post another blog, my address might just work. So here I go again, trying to make this work! Maybe if I make it long.... hmmm, well, I wonder if this is just going to be one of those things where I waste all my time on. It's not like I do much anyways haha, I've been so unmotivated this summer. Sleeping in and watching TV is a fantastic way of spending time, so when it's raining, I don't feel guilty for doing these things. I'm not saying I don't have a life, cause I do, and don't get me wrong, I guess I'm just lazy. But yeah, I'm going to see if this actually works now, so I'll get back to you at some point soon.
Tuesday, August 31, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment