Monday, December 20, 2004

It's that time again...

It's almost Christmas!!! It's amazing eh, it doesn't actually feel like it. I remember when it used to once snow... a long long time ago. Good times. Damn global warming! Anyways, I'm still excited, I love winter no matter what. I like summer, but I don't know, there's just something about winter that's so awesome. Summer is too humid, I feel like I can't breath! Plus, I love winter clothes! I'm pretty much set for Christmas, there's still a few presents I'd like to buy though. I think I missed Charlie Brown Christmas, which upsets me a little, that's a great show. Haha, I'm way too obsessed! The other day I spent $16 on wrapping paper and stickers alone. Haha, yesterday was interesting. I went into Vancouver at 5:00 to see my friends concert, but I never actually saw it. It started at 11:00 so we hung out in Chapters all night reading magazines and ate disgusting McDonalds for the first time in like a year. My friends mom called and wanted her to come home, so I wasn't going to stay all alone in Vancouver. It was fun though, I guess we have to make the best of things! Anyways, my Mom's been nagging at me to do the laundry so I'm out. xoxo... bye!

No comments: