Saturday, January 07, 2006

Update


Ok so another Tracie update. I deleted my last one because people are assholes. Anyways, this is me, it's me with black hair, it's me upside down with black hair. Yep, last time I posted a picture, I think I was blonde so yeah. I actually have pink and blue in it now which is damn hot. Well, my Christmas holidays were good, besides the fact that I was sick for most of it. New Years Eve definately didn't help much either, it was so worth it though. I'm so damn bored. I don't even have any reason to be on here, usually I am because I'm pissed off. I was supposed to go to Granville today after work but it's pissing outside so I thought staying at home in pajamas was just too tempting. I still feel kind of shitty too from having the flu. People are so god damn stupid at work. I work at a video store and someone came in today asking why their remote control doesn't work. Hmm, ok. Oh man, people these days. Well, just half a year left in high school and then I'm free. I'm so excited. I'm going to cosmetology school once I can afford it. Freedom, I can't wait. Well kids, I'm off. Don't be leaving any fucken rude ass comments, cause well, you don't know me and that's just retarded.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, you have a massive forehead