Well, here I go again, spilling out my life in this little journal thing, when I could be doing something productive. For example, I could go out, but who really wants to when they have a bad knee, and can't really walk anyway, plus it's raining. Anyways, I hobbled around the mall yesterday for hours, and was so upset that nothing fit me, and when it did, it was too expensive. But I bought two necklaces and a cinnamon bun, so that made it all worth while, until I spilled the cinnamon goop on my pants and had too walk... or limp around the mall like that. But last night was fun, it was my sister's 22nd b-day party and my mom made soooo much food, it was fantastic, then we went to Castle Fun Park, the funnest place ever! I felt like I was five! I played this frog racing game and could not be defeated, it was the highlight of my day. Oooh yeah, me and my quick reflexes... Anyways, it was fun and I got lots of candy after... and a grapefruit Sobe. The End.
P.S. Happy "late" Birthday Sarah, aka SarHa.
Friday, September 03, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks sissy, you are awesome and I'm glad you had a good time. Your poor lil knee. Awe. I like your blog! Finally up and running. Stupid computer...xox
Post a Comment