Friday, June 17, 2005

The BIG question....

Will I, Tracie (keeping last name confidental) ever get a boyfriend? This is a mystery, yes. I think I'm attractive, and I don't smell, and I have a cute personality so... I guess I'm asking... What the hell is wrong with me? Is it me? Or is it every guy I've ever been on a date with, not that I've been on many. One time I'd like not to say "well.. the movie was good" or "the beach was nice." I think this disease runs in my blood. I don't mean love and I sure as hell don't mean "booty calls." Just, a boyfriend. It's not me, it's just... guys don't have the fucken balls to do shit around a girl. Not all, but many. I rest my case, it's them, not me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it were up to me I'd take you on a nice legit date and you'd have fun. Just hangin out. lol I can tell we'd get along anyway. But hey thats just what I think.

Anonymous said...

DUDE..u are so right! i totally agree.. ur a legend tho..but its true..guys are shit scared..i always am..and the guys who arent, usually dont give a shit and hold it very lightly. so yeah..lose lose. hahaha. o well. whats up? this is RJ by the way dude. I GOT UR POSTCARD, AND MY FOLKS LOST IT!! I told u this in an email. so gay gay gay..im still looking for it anywho tho..
SO, have a good one mate..hope to see u soon..now and then i'll see someone who looks like u, and i'll be like WHOA MY FRIEND TRACIE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HER, and my mates are like yeah right RJ, u NEVER knew anyone that hot..haha and im like..if only they knew lol. anywho..have a good one

Anonymous said...

Tracie, you're way to beautiful and young to care about 'guys. You have your whole life for wasting it on stupid immature kids that only want to bone or get status, right now just have fun. You don't know me, but trust me, it's not worth the stress of trying to find a good guy, let them come to you.