Hmm.. I just wrote this all and then it got deleted so here I am doing it again. So here is how it kinda went... Wow, I looked back at my blog and realized how much I fucken complain and how retarded I was. I don't need a boyfriend and I am perfectly happy being independant. In fact, I tried out the whole boyfriend thing but I felt so "trapped." Man, I was desperate eh? Geez. Anyways, all is good. All is well. I am completely happy with everything and it's a great feeling. I realized that it's ok to be different, it's ok to not like what "everyone else" likes, and it's kick ass that my favourite colour is actually green. I can drive now and I have a job at Rogers where I get free movies and sent home for looking "lazy" but it's super fun. Man, this is retarded writing this again, I can't even remember what I said. It was something like... Value Village, colourful hairclips, cats, cinnabuns, sushi, my sister, sleep, drums, green day, and super, fun, fantastic friends make everything worth while and make this shit hole world a better place. Anyways, I'm super sleepy and it's near that time again. Yes... sleep time. The best time.
*Remember... be individual, be free, and don't get sucked into anything you don't agree with. You are awesome the way you are and no one can change that.
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life." — Albert Camus
Monday, October 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like your blog and I am planing to build a blog similar to your content. I will for surly add a reciprocal link back to yours.
BLOG.
Post a Comment