Thursday, January 26, 2006

The search for the lightbulb waterfall.

Tom Petty talked to me today in my car. Not really, but it'd be cool if he did. My poor little car. It's like the car that never was. I think I can, I think I can. He wants to be a racecar, but can't. He can be a she... a pretty she. I feel like going to bed, but then I don't. So I'll just stay here and talk to you... whoever you may be. No one reads this anymore. So sad. Not really, I dont write in it much. Oh man... I have sugar on my face... gross. what to do about that. Hmm, yeah. I love driving man, cracking out tunes, driving around. Wow. So I was thinking about my room today, and then I thought... does a room actually characterize a person. Then I thought about life and how if I put a room together to represent my life... what would it look like? So I thought about it for a while.. then I thought... value willage has awesome furniture for like $10. A giant couch was like $40... shweet. It shall be mine. And then I shall name it. And put pillows I guess. Big ones. Furry ones. Wierd... that totally reminded me of my grade 4 teacher. I think my dad ripped up my mom's credit card. Hmm... theres like a little piece of visa in the trash. How cute... that lets me know they got along nicely while I was gone. Oh well. Haha wow, I just found giant grey bifocles. Hmm.. there like plastic. Oh man.... I think that might have been one of Sarah's vv boutique buys, with the sequin bridesmaid's dress. Super fun times. I totally miss her. Want her back to watch scary movies and eat lowfat popcorn, that I usually smuther in butter and salt. Tasty taters. Oh sarah and her low fat popcorn. makes me sad. I wanna go to Vancouver and find random things again. You can seriously find sunshine in garbage. Then give it to the homeless people who have crazy skirts and nice parents. I want another car, shhh don't tell. I know mine's super cute and likes to play, but I dont get her all the time and that's no good. Is it a waste of money? Hmm, what do you think? Well kids.. I'm off for the night. Have fun... and remember, somebody loves you. Always. xoxoxo Twitches T- unit McPringle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg, aha, I found some weird shit the other day :) Yeah, so much has happened since you've been sick. I miss you so much got damnit. I have this awsome care package for you. It's kind of cute and it makes me smile lots. If you're not back at school monday or tuesday, I'll take it to you so you have something for valentines day :)

- Patches xoxo luves you.

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow you havent been on for while. i saw you the other day. you look like shit. i mean you went thru the whole depressive goth thing and now you just look like you dont care anymore. why did you stop blogging?

travel_gurl said...

I guess cause I just dont care anymore! :)