Friday, March 16, 2007

So broke but luvin life!

Hey everyone, I know it's been awhile but here I am. I've been so busy and internet is not the easiest thing to access all the time. I am in Hervey Bay now which seems a bit boring but the hostel is so beautiful. There's a bar, pool, hot tub, spa, and it's huge! I also have a double bed but I'm only paying $20 a night, hehe. I haven't met anyone yet because they all seem to be couples on vacation! I loved Byron and had such a good time there! I met so many awesome people too! My boyfriend did dump me for another girl though which was shocking. I did meet another guy though who I spent lots of time with. Cute story actually, we both got lost going to the light house and then we walked there together. It was sad when I had to leave him. But I guess that's travelling! I was just in Noosa and loved it! I had such a nice time and met a girl who could honestly be my sister we got along so well! Don't worry Sarah, you're still number one! And she could never take your place Melissa. Anyways, we travelled together but today we had to part which was a bit sad. I might be able to work with her on a pig farm though which would be wicked! I am completely broke if I didn't mention. I have about $200 in my account which will get me through a week at the most. My parents are helping me though and I owe them heaps! I'm trying not to think about it now and just enjoy the time I have until I have to go home. It is hard though, I'm like eating scraps and have stains on all my clothes. I did get a suitcase to help me with all the junk I've collected along the way which has made my back sack so much lighter. I hope I get this job though because I'd earn about $3000 in 3 weeks! That would really help me out! In a couple days I am going to Fraser Island so that should be a nice treat! I get to camp and swim and laze on white sand! If I don't get this job, I'm off to 1770 next. I will hopefully be able to post some photos in a few days. I have not taken as many as usual which kind of sucks, but it's fun just going out and not feeling like a tourist if you know what I mean. I have met so many random people and had so many funny experiences here! The other day, I met a guy who gave my friends $5 for a half eaten lolly haha. The speedos on the beach are quite a sight to. Well my internet time is running low so I better get off. I love you all and bless you! Cheers!

1 comment:

M said...

Aw..
I love you too.

Yeah.. I'm broke too. I quit my job to be a "full-time student"... and my life has become a very strange series of naps, homework, and lunches (I eat this meal three times a day I swear.. no complaints here.. i love lunch.. mm sandwiches)

Lady, when are you coming back? You have been gone avery long time. I miss you.