Sunday, March 18, 2007

Soooo bored... zzzzz

Well I'm blogging again out of pure boredom as Hervey Bay may be "the most boring hole in Australia." I have been going to the beach which is ok but it's a crap beach and it's about a 20 minute walk. I also saw hundreds of crabs and wierd worm things coming out of holes in the sand so I was a little turned off. I did go to the beach today though but it was too windy so I was really irritated because my stuff was covered in sand. It has been a bit iinteresting though. I saw a 10 year old kid trying to sell weapons to some 7 year old kids today which probably isn't funny but it made me laugh anyways. I also got a free beer because the washing machine didn't work so that was good. I finally got a bit of a tan too so it's not all bad and tomorrow I'm getting my ugly, hairy legs waxed because it's quite cheap. I'm also planning on going to a movie so that will give me something to do besides the beach. Speaking of movies, I have recently watched 2 that were awesome! If you have the chance, see Pursuit of Happyness and Smokin' Aces (one of the sexiest bloody mob movies ever.) Sarah, you would definiteley approve! Oh, I have been thinking way too much since being here since there is not much else to do. I'm worried about my friend on the pig farm because she hasn't gotten back to me to let me know she's ok. I mean, she was getting picked up by a farmer at 10pm so it's a little sketch. I have my Fraser Island tour coming up in a few days so that should be really good. I'll meet heaps of people I imagine, unlike here where it's all couples! I even found out the nearest store from here is a 20 minute walk, oh man. I got lost the other day trying to find my way back from the beach and ran into a couple crazy people to ask directions. It was late at night to so I was so scared. Honestly the entire town shuts down at about 8pm. At least it's giving me some time to relax and take care of myself a bit better than I have been. Oh man, I just got bit by one mosquito in 3 places, arg. The bugs are very determined to kill me here. They are everywhere! I found a lizard beside my bed too haha. I am getting used to it now though. Before I would have flipped at the sight of a bug but they are even in my food and it doesn't bother me... that much! I found out that I can't charge my mp3 player anywhere so I have no music for the remainder of my trip unless I find somewhere that has Windows XP that I can plug it in for 5 hours straight which is not likely. Well it is now dinner time so I best be leaving since all I ate today was chips and dip (don't worry Mom, I am eating!) I'll write more in a bit, but now it's grub time!

No comments: