Friday, October 01, 2004

HELP!

For the past little while I've been trying to be optimistic about everything, but it just seems that the more I try to be optimistic, the more I hate everyone. I bet my Dad is the reason for that, he is the most negative person I know. How could someone hate life so much? I mean life can treat me real well no doubt, but lately I've been so pissed off at everything and everyone! It's giving me headaches... literally, I had to go to the doctor's. Why could someone at the age of 17 be so stressed out? I have two words for you...MY MOTHER! I mean I love her, but she drives me mad! She gets mad over everything I do, she's soooooo materialistic and the most shallow person EVER! I bet if I was ugly, she'd drown me and say it was my Dad's fault. And she always complains about everything, and how bad life is all the time, and takes it out on me! I can't live with that, I need out! And I think most of my friends hate me for some unknown reason, which makes everything perfect. A few things are going pretty well though, I have a new fish because my other one died, which no lie, I cried for about an hour. His name is Pillow. My mom hates the name though. But that's her problem, I mean it's not like her name's anything special. Or mine, as a matter of fact. When I have kids, their going to have totally original names. I want my promised Birthday presents from A MONTH AGO! But I'm scared to tell my friend to buy me one, even though I spent 30 BIG FAT DOLLARS on her's. It's not the actual present issue, but what's really getting to me is that people can't keep their mouth's shut when they don't mean what they say. I'm hungry but I dont know what to eat, I want Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner. So, my Dad offer's to buy me dinner and then everything I say he say's no, so now he's not getting me anything, I mean HELLO, don't offer at all then! My dog's are fantastic! If anyone actually EVER goes on here, what colour should I dye my hair, red or brown? Oh yeah, and if you leave a comment on my page, don't be a bastard like "cows are already dead" guy, cause I will hunt you down. When I'm older, I want lots of fish. The End... or is it?

Tracie's advice for today: Be strong little marshmallow

No comments: