Saturday, October 09, 2004

Update!

Lately I've been feeling pretty fantastic, like the feeling you get when you have two knives "Two knives, wow this is pretty great!" Come on, you know, The Simpsons. That has got to be the funniest show on television, I mean, you gotta admit. Anyways, right now, everything just feels right, you know. Besides the fact I'm in desperate need of a job, I mean "getting close to applying at McD's desperate." I think I have a pretty good chance of getting a job at Rogers Video, I've been hoping and praying about it. Wish me luck! My knee is killing me, I mean my whole leg looks slightly deformed now. Oh, in case you didn't know I dislocated it a year ago and tore some legaments. I'm going to the specialist on Wednesday, and I reaaaaaally hope he can do something about it. But I figure everything is going to be ok. Oh Oh, know what I want for Christmas, you know those CSI kits at Toys R' Us! That! I want that! It's not going to be a big "present" kind of Christmas, but that's not a bad thing because I'm going to Florida, the Bahamas and Peurto Vallarta instead. I know! Crazy eh! I'm so excited! Omg, my mom bought " Fruit Loops" but they're the "no sugar, no artificial flavour" type. I mean, that is just not right! I'm finished reading "the best book ever!" It's called Junk, it's such an amazing read! Happy Thanksgiving!

Tracie's advice: stuff yourself this weekend, don't worry about carbs and fat, you only live once, enjoy it!

No comments: