AHHHHHH I HATE MY MOM, I WANT TO SHOOT HER IN THE FACE! Not literally but ALMOST! So, I'm doing my homework, which I'm really stressed out about, cause it's retarded and I just want to finish, and she keeps coming in and bugging me about not emptying the dishwasher, and then cute dogs or some shit, and I mean I didn't say anything wrong, I just said "Oh", what the fuck am I supposed to say? "Oh REALLY!!! WOW HOW EXCITING!!" Then she's all like, huh, you make me feel bad, I can never talk to you, why do you do this to me, you've ruined my day, bla bla bla, nag nag nag. I mean, does she like making people feel aweful? Honestly I think she does. Two words... GUILT TRIPPER! Somebody just take me away from here!
Sunday, October 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
dont worry about it tracie, parents always piss us off. Thats just how it is.
Post a Comment