Sunday, March 25, 2007

It's raining today and it's funny because it suits it. If it was sunny, it wouldn't be the same. The rain always seems to fall at all the right times whether we like it or not. Do you know what I mean? Like if your sad, or lonely or sick... it rains. I love travelling but I've learned the hardest thing about it is saying goodbye. Saying goodbye to friends you may never see again, to a life you may never experience again, or to a place you may never visit again. All we have is memories and photographs but at times, it doesn't seem like enough. When I first arrived in Hervey Bay, I hated it as you all know but now I can't seem to leave. I have made some great friends and had some amazing times here but now the present is slowly fading and soon it will all be a memory. I know I will move on and meet new people but some people you just feel like you can't leave and would hop on a plane just to see them one last time. I booked another night here just to sort out my head and I will be leaving tomorrow for a place called 1770 unless I get a job here but I don't know if I could handle staying if it won't be the same. Well enough being sappy, I'm sure I will feel a bit better later and I will post some photos if I can. I am having a great time, don't get me wrong. But that is the problem. You get so comfortable and don't want that moment to leave. I am looking forward to going home but I just know my life will not be the same and that is hard to think about. I hope you are all doing great and loving life like you should be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hugs Tracie from your CUZ! - Becca-