Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Luvin' Byron!

Hey guys, I'm finally in Byron and I'm having a great time here! It's so relaxed and fun. I've met some really cool people and they're all so friendly! I met this cool girl who loves food as much as me and laughs at the stupid girls at clubs like I do. Yesterday we went to this really cheesy restaurant "trying to be a club" and had a lot of laughs. There was girls dancing with their tops off for free drinks and one guy got butt naked! It was really quite pathetic. They played the same tape over and over again too. It actually is quite fun being sober at a club and watching other people make an ass of themselves. I met the hottest guy ever and he's so funny too! Think Josh Hartnett with an English accent and tattoos. Oh I am in love, haha! He's a bit different too, I can't explain. I guess I've just never felt that way about a guy before. Anyways, enough girly talk! I also went out for dinner last night and it was amazing! It was my friends last day so we decided to celebrate and eat Mexican! I had seafood chilli and margheritas! Best meal of my life! I had a horseride on the beach booked for today but the weather is really bad so I'm doing it on Friday instead. Pleeeease hope it clears up for me! I have skydiving tomorrow as well and the weather better be nice or else! I've recently realized that I don't have as much money as I thought I did so I've been stressing out a lot. My friend said not to worry about that and if I can't make it to all the places I want to go, to make the best of the places I have been. As long as I get to Cairns, Uluru and Fraser Island then all shall be good! I think I might stay longer in Byron though because I love it and want to experience it in good weather. I could get a job but I just don't have time and it would pay for like a week of accomodation I figure when I could be somewhere else! I think today I might go to the lighthouse but I don't know if it's worth it in the rain, plus I don't know where the girl went that I was supposed to go with. I can't post any pics right now because these computers are really slow but I might at some point. You'll see them anyways when I get back. I'm enjoying my hair better now that I've learned how to manage it, it's so blonde! It look cute though right now. I couldn't care less anymore, I mean yesterday I looked like a drowned rat and the cutest guy ever fell for me. There is really so much more to life than image. Well, I should get going because I'm sure there is something better to do. I need to buy bread too because it was green this morning, eek! I guess you totally needed to know that haha. I love you all and take care! I'll be home soon and I can't wait to see everyone! Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you still in Byron Tracie? Got your emails and I will respond soon. I've been interviewing and I just quit my job yesterday...it's a little scary, but exciting. I'm also studying for my exam at the end of March. I'm happy to hear you're having fun in Byron. Byron was my favourite place ever. Hugs...keep travellin' and soaking in the experiences! - Becca- :)