Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Well I am feeling a bit better than last time I blogged. I am in 1770 and having a nice time. When I first got here, I was in such a bad mood. I left my friends, I found out I lost a lot of my photos which I THOUGHT were burnt onto a disc and was a bit lonely to be honest. I am having fun now though, meeting people, going surfing, and riding choppers like a crazy biker girl. I feel pretty damn cool, oh yeah. I am leaving tomorrow night to go to Airlie Beach and the Whitsunday Islands which (bite my tongue) I haven't booked. Sounds a bit like me, doesn't it. So I'll most likely have to chill in Airlie for two weeks before getting on a boat. 1770 is a cool little place. Very relaxed, nice people (a bit strange) and lots of cheap things to do like surfing for $15, I'm not kidding! I will be kayaking with dolphins too for $30, hmm, so it was good I didn't go in Byron. I was thinking earlier that I wouldn't mind going home now. Not that it's not amazing but I am completely satisfied with everything right now. I could not ask for more in life. I have done so many cool things and met so many wicked people. I'm not trying to brag but seriously, it's pretty damn cool. I just never expected something like this would happen to me. Life is not how I had planned it ten years ago, but I'm glad. Nothing is what you expect and that is what is so great! I might even be going to England now this summer because well... I might have met a guy who I might be crazy for and who might be paying for me to go to the UK to see him. It seems a bit unreal but it's pretty serious between us. Anyways, I have spent so much time on this computer I think I might be out $10, yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
who's the boy? is he in the pics?
HUGS! - becca-
Is that THE Tim in the pic above darling? Awe, miss you bunches. So, lady, I will email you about Thailand soon, but I think your plan sounds pretty good. It may be better for you and cheaper to book Bangkok to Phuket for a flight, as it was for me. Then stay 1 night in Phuket (no longer, get outta there asap) and taxi it the next day to the docks and take a boat to Phi Phi. YOU CAN BOOK THE TAXI AND BOAT AT THE AIRPORT! Don't do anything privately, as you may get it cheaper, but you canget totally ripped off. The airport people are so nice and helpful. If you travel withsomeone, try to stay a night at Raleigh beach if you can as it is just so amazingly beautiful, then take a boat to Phi Phi Island. I dunno what the other place is you were talking about. Make sure to book ahead, as accomadation fills up and these are islands so you can't just keep searching for a place to stay. It would be waaay better to travel with someone, otherwise just stay in one place only, ok? Phi Phi would be fine, and then you can take day trips by boat to other places (inc Raleigh/Krabi) and Koh Lanta (elephamt trekking). Lots to do there and pretty. Not too ridiculously expensive.
ps that was you know who, right, moi your awesome sis?
Post a Comment