Friday, February 23, 2007
Back in Sin City... oops, I mean Sidney
Hello to all from Sydney. I arrived here safe and sound on Wednesday and I'm going great. I have a tour booked tomorrow for the Blue Mountains which I'm so excited about! I went to the aquarium on Thursday and it was incredible. I have so many great photos I'd love to share but I don't have too much time left on here. I fell into a tourist trap the other day but it ended up being great. It was a massage out of all things, I'll touch up on that later too. I also have a great story about the plane trip, so awesome. I'm getting my hair done on Monday too. I get to have strawberries and champagne while doing it too, I will have to tell you about that as well haha. I went on a jet cruiser today and it was fun. I saw the harbour like never before, including a nude beach which was full of sexy old men in speedos oh yeah. Well, time is running out! I love you all and God Bless! Oh by the way, I'm being a good girl here now, unlike last time so don't worry about me. This city is too outragious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment