Monday, February 19, 2007

Goodbye to Gisborne!

Well, today is my very last day here in Gisborne. I've had an incredible two months here and I'm really going to miss it. I've been doing a lot of soul searching and self discovery which has prepared me for the rest of my trip. Besides preparing for my trip and working out my life struggles, I have also been swimming in the Murray River which was so amazing. I felt so free and content. The scenery was beautiful as well. I finally got a tan while I was there too! I really should be packing right because I am leaving tomorrow at 6am. Speaking of which, Lindsey is giving me a ride to the airport which is incredible and God Bless him. I am excited about leaving but I am a little sad and nervous as well. I don't quite know what to expect from here on but I know God will guide me through it. I know it will be a challenge, yet I know it will be a great adventure which I can grow from. Anyways, I might not be online for a while since I will be travelling. I will keep you updated though about my adventures here. I love you all and God Bless!

No comments: