Friday, February 23, 2007
More from Sydney
Well I bought more time because I really can't go to sleep right now even though I gotta get up at 6am. I mean it is Friday night for crying out loud and here I am being a loser even though I had free tickets to some nice clubs. At least I'm not looking at Hollywood gossip sites like the girl next to me. Wow, Britney Spears shaved her head! Ok, I know that stuff is not good for me so I will stop reading her web site even though it is in German. Ist Deutch! So to get back to my stories, I will start with the plane trip. It was amazing, like nothing you have ever seen. I thought I was in a dream for like 20 minutes or some incredible acid trip, but I really wasn't! I can't really explain it though because it's just for me I believe. Hehe, you will never know my secrets. I got to the hostel at about 8am and just crashed. Then later I went to the aquarium which was also amazing. You would have to see it to understand. I think fish were created when God created art. I walked under sharks and seals too! It was really like nothing I'd ever seen before. I'm really seeing things in a new light now, my senses are enlightened. Some guy thought I was on drugs at the aquarium which I guess is good, I'm not quite sure. I was quite happy though! I'm also seeing the disgusting and depressing side of Sydney as well. According to water crystals in this book I read, it's a black hole. Poor city is doomed I tell you! I hope not. Right, so I got a massage the other day. It started out free, and then went to $15 and then I ended up spending $50 somehow. I think he put me in some sort of money spending miracle massage trance. Magic fingers I tell you! Well, I won't do that again! I'm getting my hair done on Monday too. I was invited to some special promotion. I get pampered all day and get to eat chocolate and strawberries and drink champagne while getting my hair done and a head massage. I am way too easy when it comes to these things, no wonder people pick me out in a crowd. It's like $140 but it seems worth it. I mean, I'm not doing thw wine tour I was gonna do which is $100. Be quiet! I gotta justify it somehow! I got free club passes too! I don't think I'm going to use them though because I'm scared. Plus my friend cancelled out on me. Honestly, I'm trying this whole innocent girl thing out. It's too easy to put myself back in a hole that took two months to come out of. I'm even drinking soy milk for crying out loud! I'm reading a lot too! I finally found A Road Less Travelled for $9 so I can finish it! I'll let you know how my tour went after tomorrow. I'm off to Lennox next. I don't know why I'm going there, but I am and that's all I gotta say about that. I'm going to Byron Bay after to this really cool hippie hostel where I get to sleep in a teepee. Love you all. Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Have fun in the blue mountains. Say hi to the three sisters for me.
-Rebecca-
Hey Tracie!
Make sure you go over to Manley while you're in Sydney. I LOVED the aquarium. Keep having fun gurl! -Becca- :)
I am too lazy to sign in, but your massage story made me laugh out loud. Can't wait to hear how you find Lennox and Byron. And to find out what happened to your hair. Miss you and love ya, Sar
This is great info to know.
Post a Comment