My online journal where I can vent, pass the time, and keep you updated about my life and my travels.
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Photographs
Since I've been here, I've been experimenting with photography a lot and I wanted to share some of my favourites with you. These are only some of them from my trip so far and my best ones are on another disc that Sarah took back to Canada :( Tell me what you think of these though.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love your photos. You have a great eye and feel for it. Was glad to hear your voice finally. Dad
Your pics are beautiful babe! Don't worry about other people being stupid. I think you have a great eye. I guess you're happy with your camera! Hugs! Becca
I'm 20.
I am obsessed with my cat.
I love writing and photography.
I'm broke.
I drive a Tercel.
I'm obsessive.
I love Irish people.
I drink too much.
I love food.
I'm vain.
I think music is very powerful.
I believe the truth is more affective than a lie.
4 comments:
Love your photos. You have a great eye and feel for it. Was glad to hear your voice finally. Dad
Incredible pics my lluvy duvy. Yes, lluvy, with 2 l's...like llama. I love reading your blogs. xox
god, you're a spoiled brat
Your pics are beautiful babe! Don't worry about other people being stupid. I think you have a great eye. I guess you're happy with your camera! Hugs! Becca
Post a Comment